Monday, November 28, 2011

It is Author Shout Out Day

I love Mondays and this special time to allow my friends and fellow writers to announce what they had released last week, or is coming out this week. Current releases are always an exciting time for both the writer and the reader.

I have my next release scheduled for December the 12th and will have more information about it next week. Look forward to hearing more about A TIME FOR LOVE then.

For now, who has a great new release we all need to hear about? Please keep it to a few sentences and be sure to give us a link to where it can be purchased. Also, readers are encouraged to comment on these releases. I'm excited to see what is new, and hope you are as well.

Beth

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to mention one thing. If you have a special giveaway on your site, please mention it as well.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete