Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Book Release Day--- SPEED, LUST, AND A SEOCND CHANCE

I am very happy to announce the release of my next novel SPEED, LUST, AND A SECOND CHANCE today. More information, including an excerpt can be found on the Siren site where it can also be purchased at a discount today. http://www.bookstrand.com/speed-lust-and-a-second-chance.

SPEED, LUST,AND A SECOND CHANCE is a western romance with a twist. My hero who is a rodeo champion now has a new interest--racing grand prix planes. And yes, the sexy plane designer, my heroine, has a little to do with it.

I will be celebrating all day on many sites, but will be here between 2-3 this afternoon and 6-8 eastern time tonight in my chat room. Simply click on chat above and register or sign in as a guest. I am looking forward to answering your questions and meeting many of you.

I am excited about the day and seeing my friends to celebrate with. I hope you like this novel.

Beth Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment